HOME NEW PRODUCTS HDMI Extenders HDMI Splitters HDMI Switches HDMI Matrix HDMI Cables Video Converters Audio Converters VGA over Ethernet Video Extenders Video Splitters Video Matrix Video Accessories AV Cables Cabinets Patch Panels Faceplates Patch Leads Cable & Connectors Routers & Switches Network Tools
Digital Products
Analogue Products
Network Products
Signal Converters
About Contact Home View Cart
01635 862484
News Letter and New Products
Subscribe

Speak to a technical member of our team

01635 862484

Copyright © 2014 - 2017

Henwick Audio Visual Networks

All rights reserved.

Information

Contact

About Us

Terms & Conditions

Faceplates

Features

> CAT5e Keystone Jack

> 50 x 25 module

> White


Description

CAT5e keystone jack Euro module (50 x 25) with punch terminals on the back.

Features

> CAT6 Keystone Jack

> 50 x 25 module

> White


Description

CAT6 keystone jack Euro module (50 x 25) with punch terminals on the back.

Features

> Single faceplate frame

> Can house two 50 x 25 CAT5e modules


Description

These faceplate frames utilises wall space by allowing you to make a 1 or 2 connection sockets in the position of your choosing. Can be used for a number of applications requiring 50mm x 25mm clip in modules.

Features

> Dual faceplate frame

> Can house two 50 x 25 CAT5e modules


Description

These faceplate frames utilises wall space by allowing you to make a 1 to 4 connection sockets in the position of your choosing. Can be used for a number of applications requiring 50mm x 25mm clip in modules.

Features

> 2 Plates per bag

> 1/4 Blanking plate

> 12.5mm x 50mm


Description

UK style blanking plate for use with faceplates. For example NF20.2101 and NF20.2102.

Features

> 2 Plates per bag

> 1/2 Blanking plate

> 25mm x 50mm


Description

UK style blanking plate for use with faceplates. For example NF20.2101 and NF20.2102.

Features

> White faceplate

> Pack of two fixing screws supplied

> Dimensions: 86 x 86mm


Description

The NF20.3101 is a white cable entry/exit faceplate with a black brush to keep the plate tidy where the cables exit the wall or trunking. It is designed to attach to a standard single gang back box.

Features

> White faceplate

> Pack of two fixing screws supplied

> Dimensions: 86 x 145mm


Description

The NF20.3102 is a white cable entry/exit faceplate with a black brush to keep the plate tidy where the cables exit the wall or trunking. It is designed to attach to a standard dual gang back box.

Features

> 86mm x 86mm x 32mm

> Brass Screw thread housed in plastic posts

> Pack of two fixing screws

> Multi cable in/out points

Description

The NF20.5001 is a surface mounting single back box for 86mm wide faceplates. Has multi in and out points allowing easy access, 32mm deep to allow enough cable bend for most applications.

Features

> 86mm x 86mm x 32mm

> Brass Screw thread housed in plastic posts

> Pack of two fixing screws

> Multi cable in/out points

Description

The NF20.5001 is a surface mounting single back box for 86mm wide faceplates. Has multi in and out points allowing easy access, 32mm deep to allow enough cable bend for most applications.

Features

> 145mm x 86mm x 32mm

> Brass Screw thread housed in plastic posts

> Pack of two fixing screws

> Multi cable in/out points

Description

The NF20.5002 is a surface mounting double back box for 145mm wide faceplates. Has multi in and out points allowing easy access, 32mm deep to allow enough cable bend for most applications.

Features

> 145mm x 86mm x 32mm

> Brass Screw thread housed in plastic posts

> Pack of two fixing screws

> Multi cable in/out points

Description

The NF20.5002 is a surface mounting double back box for 145mm wide faceplates. Has multi in and out points allowing easy access, 32mm deep to allow enough cable bend for most applications.

Description
RJ45 Module CAT5e

RJ45 Module CAT5e

Quantity
£0.87 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NF20.1501
Description
RJ45 Module CAT6

RJ45 Module CAT6

Quantity
£1.00 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NF20.1504
Description
Single Gang Frame

Single Gang Faceplate Frame

Quantity
£0.39 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NF20.2101
Description
Double Gang Frame

Double Gang Faceplate Frame

Quantity
£0.56 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NF20.2102
ADD TO BASKET Description
¼ Blanking Cap

2 x Quarter Size Blanking Cap

Quantity
£0.20 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NF20.2201
Description
½ Blanking Cap

2 x Half Size Blanking Cap

Quantity
£0.29 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NF20.2202
Description
Single Brush Plate

Single Gang Cable Entry Brush Plate

Quantity
£1.13 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NF20.3101
Description
Double Brush Plate

Double Gang Cable Entry Brush Plate

Quantity
£1.70 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NF20.3102
Description
Single Back Box 32mm Deep

Single Back Box, 32mm Deep

Quantity
£0.63 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NF20.5001
Description
Single Back Box 45mm Deep

Single Back Box, 45mm Deep

Quantity
£0.77 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NF20.5501
Description
Double Back Box 32mm Deep

Double Back Box, 32mm Deep

Quantity
£0.84 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NF20.5002
Description
Double Back Box 45mm Deep

Double Back Box, 45mm Deep

Quantity
£1.03 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NF20.5502