HOME NEW PRODUCTS HDMI Extenders HDMI Splitters HDMI Switches HDMI Matrix IPTV HDMI Cables Video Converters Audio Converters VGA over Ethernet Video Extenders Video Splitters Video Matrix Video Accessories AV Cables Cabinets Patch Panels Faceplates Patch Leads Cable & Connectors Routers & Switches Network Tools
Digital Products
Analogue Products
Network Products
Signal Converters
About Contact Home View Cart
-01635-862484-
News Letter and New Products
Subscribe

Speak to a technical member of our team

01635 862484

Copyright © 2014 - 2017

Henwick Audio Visual Networks

All rights reserved.

Information

Contact

About Us

Terms & Conditions

Cable and Connectors

Features

> RJ45 Snagless Boot

> Flexible Hood

> Fits most cables


Description

The RJ45 Snagless boot is made of soft PVC allowing it to fit to most cables with easy release. The boot is designed to cover the latch so that it does not get caught on cables when removing where other cables are present. The PVC is soft enough to press down to release the latch allowing connector to come out.

Features

> CAT 5 E

> UTP 4 Pair

> Stranded (ETL Verified)

> Un-Shielded


Description

CAT5e cable is a twisted pair high signal integrity cable type often referred to as CAT5e. Most cables are unshielded, relying on the twisted pair design for noise rejection, some are shielded. Often used in computer networks such as Ethernet.

Features

> CAT5E

> UTP 4 Pair

> Solid Core (ETL Verified)

> Un-Shielded


Description

CAT5e cable is a twisted pair high signal integrity cable. Most cables are unshielded, relying on the twisted pair design for noise rejection, some are shielded. Often used in computer networks such as Ethernet.

Features

> CAT6

> UTP 4 Pair (un-shielded)

> Stranded, 24AWG


Description

CAT6 cable is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward compatible with the CAT5/5e and CAT3 cable standards. Compared with CAT5 and CAT5e, CAT6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz.

Features

> CAT6

> UTP 4 Pair (un-shielded)

> Solid Core, 24AWG


Description

CAT6 cable is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward compatible with the CAT5/5e and CAT3 cable standards. Compared with CAT5 and CAT5e, CAT6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz.

Features

> 50 Microns Pack of 100

> Gold pins

> 2 Prongs on pins

> Unshielded CAT5e


Description

RJ45 Plug 8P8C connectors for stranded cable, separate cores in to T568 A or B configuration, slide in to connector and crimp. Please note that this is not the type of connector where you push the cores through and then trim off the ends.

Features

> 50 Microns

> Gold pins

> 2 Prongs on pins for 26AWG wire

> Shielded CAT5e


Description

RJ45 Plug 8P8C connectors for stranded cable, separate cores in to T568 A or B configuration, slide in to connector and crimp. Please note that this is not the type of connector where you push the cores through and then trim off the ends.

Features

> 50 Microns

> Gold pins

> 2 Prongs on pins

> Unshielded

> 3 Piece

> Bags of 100


Description

CAT 6 RJ45 connector with separation guides to accurately align the cores for insertion and crimping.

Stranded Cable - CAT5e
Description

Stranded CAT5e Cable - 305m

Quantity
£69.70 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NC20.1305
Solid Core Cable - CAT5e
Description

Solid Core CAT5e Cable - 305m

Quantity
£78.55 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NC20.2305
Stranded Cable - CAT6
Description

Stranded CAT6 Cable - 305m

Quantity
£91.78 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NC20.3305
??
Description

Solid Core CAT6 Cable - 305m

Quantity
£103.34 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NC20.4305
RJ45 Plug CAT5e
Description

RJ45 Plug CAT5e (pack 100)

Quantity
£9.53 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NC25.1060
RJ45 Plug CAT5e - Shielded
Description

RJ45 Plug CAT5e - Shielded (pack 100)

Quantity
£13.06 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NC25.1065
RJ45 Plug CAT6
Description

RJ45 Plug CAT6 (pack 100)

Quantity
£16.20 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
NC25.1070
RJ45 Boots
Description

RJ45 Snagless Boot

Quantity:
From £0.06 (ex. VAT)
Item in Stock | Usually Shipped within 24 Hours
Colour: